Style: IN THE MATTER OF THE APPLICATION OF SOUTH CENTRAL ARKANSAS ELECTRIC COOPERATIVE, INC. FOR A PROPOSED TARIFF REVISION REGARDING PAY AS YOU SAVE ON-BILL PROGRAM
Service List: View
Commission Staff: View
|South Central Arkansas Electric Cooperative, Inc.
|APSC General Staff
|Attorney General of Arkansas
1. South Central Arkansas Electric Cooperative, Inc. is requesting the implementation of an energy efficiency program that is designed to customize energy efficiency measures for individuals on Residential or Small General Service - Single
Phase rates. Testimony of Kevin D. Brownlee and Justin D. McCann is also enclosed. Establishes Docket. Ks
2. This letter serves as written notice that the Attorney General of Arkansas to be an active party in this Docket. Ks
3. Suspension Testimony of Jane L. Carpenter, CPA, Rate Analyst, filed on behalf of the General Staff of the Arkansas Public Service Commission. Ks
4. ORDER NO. 1 (COMMISSION) By this Order South Central's proposed new Pay-As-You-Save® (PAYS@) Optional On-bill Tariff Rider (Rate 21) is suspended, pending further investigation, in accordance with Ark. Code Ann. § 23-4-407. Ks
5. Attorney General of Arkansas submits letter stating to replace Chuck Harder with Kevin Lemley on the service list. Cm
6. South Central Arkansas Electric Cooperative, Inc., (SCAEC) submits intended update to recently filed PAY AS YOU SAVE ON-BILL PROGRAM tariff, Table of Contents, and appropriate page numbers of associated rate schedules. SJ.
7. Compliance Testimony of Jane L. Carpenter, CPA, Rate Analyst, filed on behalf of the General Staff of the Arkansas Public Service Commission. SJ.
8. Compliance Exhibit to Testimony of Jane L. Carpenter, CPA, Rate Analyst, filed on behalf of the General Staff of the Arkansas Public Service Commission. SJ.
9. Letter filed by Attorney General of Arkansas stating will not be filing Testimony in response to the tariff filing. Cm
10. ORDER NO. 2 (COMMISSION) The Commission disapproves the tariffs filed April 19 and June 8, 2017. South Central, if it desires, may file an amended tariff proposal in this Docket to address the issues identified herein. If South Central elects to file an amended tariff proposal, it should file with the revised tariff Supplemental Testimony in accordance with Rule 7.02(a)(2) of the RPPs. Ks
11. Attorney General of Arkansas submits notification of substitution of Kevin Lemley with Sarah Tacker on the service list in this docket. Ks