Style: IN THE MATTER OF THE PETITION OF ENTERGY ARKANSAS, INC., FOR A DECLARATORY ORDER REGARDING A PURCHASE POWER AGREEMENT FOR A RENEWABLE RESOURCE
Service List: View
Commission Staff: View
Document Numbers omitted from the following list of documents are assigned to Affidavits of Non-disclosure. Click here to view this Docket with Affidavits of Non-disclosure included.
|Company Name||Docket Role|
|Entergy Arkansas, Inc.||Initiating Party|
|APSC General Staff||Party|
|Attorney General of Arkansas||Party|
|Entergy Arkansas, Inc.||Party|
1. Entergy Arkansas, Inc., ("EAI") submits Motion for Protective Order of Non-Disclosure. Approximately thirty (30) days after filing this Motion, EAI expects to file with the Commission a petition for a declaratory order finding that a long-term purchase power agreement (“PPA”) for a renewable resource and recovery of the costs of the PPA through EAI’s Energy Cost Recovery Rider are consistent with the public interest. (Establishes Docket) SJ.
2. Attorney General's Office of Arkansas submits letter serves as written notice of the intent to be an active party in this docket. Sr.
3. Attorney General's Office of Arkansas submits errata to its letter of written notice of the intent to be an active party in this docket, and amending the attorney contact information. MLL
4. General Staff of the Arkansas Public Service Commission submits Response to Motion for Protective Order. SJ.
5. ORDER NO. 1 (COMMISSION) Entergy Arkansas, Inc.'s Motion for Interim Protective Order of Non-Disclosure is hereby granted on an interim basis. Entergy seeks authorization to designate certain confidential information as Highly Sensitive Protected Information (HSPI). Entergy shall affix a written Confidential Information transmittal cover document in the form of Attachment 1. Confidential Information to be provided in paper format shall be reproduced and filed or submitted on distinctive PINK paper only and if provided in digital format shall be reproduced and filed or submitted in on a CD that is distinctively RED or PINK in color. Confidential Information to be provided via electronically mail shall note that it is protected in the subject line and body of the electronic mail. For any attached filed, the file name shall include the word "PROTECTED" or "CONFIDENTIAL". The Commission's standard AFFIDAVIT OF NON-DISCLOSURE (Attachment 2 hereto) shall be executed and filed in this docket by all official party representatives. The Commission designates Commission Administrative Law Judge (ALJ) Susan E. D'Auteuil to review and examine all Confidential Information filed or submitted pursuant to this Interim Protective Order and to rule upon any objections filed pursuant to the terms and conditions of this Interim Protective Order. Any party aggrieved by any amended Interim Protective Order or the Final Protective Order issued by ALJ may petition the Commission for review and rehearing of such Order within thirty (30) days of its issuance. Ks